A Brief History of Alfalah
The foundation of Al-Falah University was first established in the eastern part of the city of Jalalabad in the name of Al-Falah Private Higher Education Institution in the year 2000, and the foundation for the growth and development of the country was established by its existence. Strengthened with.
Al-Falah University was established after registering with the Ministry of Higher Education of Afghanistan to facilitate effective and efficient education for the people of the country, in order to make all-round progress in the education process as well as Based on the new technology, in addition to theoretical training, students have been provided with the necessary useful ways of practical learning.
Also, after the evaluation and appreciation of the academic activities of this university by the esteemed Ministry of Higher Education, the said university was renamed as (Al-Falah Private Higher Education Institution) in the year (L). Al-Falah University agreed to operate under the name of Al-Falah University, which further strengthened its spiritual place in society and academic circles.
Al-Falah University initially had only three faculties, but with the passage of time and with the improvement and expansion of academic services, it was given the license to establish other faculties, as required by the Ministry of Higher Education.
The foundation currently has five faculties (Engineering, Economics, Journalism, Sharia and Law and Law and Political Science). It has graduated thousands of students from these faculties and has served the community.
Alfalah University defines achievement as “an activity performed comparatively well or resources that are unique to the University and novel to the higher education sector”. According to this definition, Alfalah University.
- Scholarships awarded worth 7.30 million Afs (USD 94000)
- Passed the second phase of accreditation in 2019
- Academic Publications (more than 38 textbooks and 11 research papers in international peer-reviewed journals)
- Strong local, national and regional collaborations
- Full-time permanent professional staff
- Higher employment rate of graduates
- Lower student-lecturer ratio
- Unprecedented extra-curricular activities
- Legal clinic for the students of law
- Complete Construction Materials Testing Laboratory for the students of civil engineering